Looking to increase your sales wins?
2015 Sales Success Roadshow – defining your sales process
We cordially invite you to join us for a coffee morning as we examine how to grow your 2015 sales success by:
- Setting targets – recognise business value in each deal
- Recognising weakness, price/product and how to overcome
- The role of the modern sales person – concept versus SPIN selling
- Navigating the organisation – who is the decision maker
- The buyers concept – how to understand what they want
- Discovering their concept for a natural close.
The 90 minute morning session will include coffee, cake and an interactive presentation on how to approach every opportunity and direct it to a natural close by defining your sales process for success.
Plus, a customer will share how they’ve had success with Maximizer CRM in growing the value of their business.
Register now to attend and discover how to naturally close every opportunity and increase your sales revenues to support your 2015 growth strategy.
The event will take place at Crumlin Road Gaol, Belfast on the 21 May starting at 10.00am.
Register today via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 90735630