1. How many prospecting telephone calls do your sales reps make each day?
2. Does everyone who communicates with a customer know what their coworkers said to them or did for them?
3. Is all customer information kept in one area or program for easy customer service reference?
4. Do you have several databases of information that you need access to benefit sales?
5. Are you able to manage the top 20% of accounts that give you 80% or your revenue?
6. Do you know how many customer service issues each customer has had and why?
7. Do you know which customers consume most of your CSR Rep’s time?
8. Are you able to access all the programs you need to from one PC screen (i.e. old green screen systems, inventory programs, sales order systems, etc)?
9. What is your revenue per sales representative?
10. What are your win, loss and no-decision rates?
11. What’s your lead turnaround time?
12. How many sales calls are completed per rep?
13. What’s the average amount of time required to complete each selling step?
14. How many calls are required to close an opportunity?
15. What are the numbers of existing customer contacts and repeat business orders?
16. What’s the average order size and order frequency?
17. How do you rate your marketing or lead generation program effectiveness?
18. What are the win-rate comparisons for different prospect types?
19. What’s the sales representative success conversion rates for each sell cycle step?
20. What are the success rates and profitability comparisons for individual products?
21. What are the profitability comparisons for orders from different channels?
22. Can you do Mail Merge or e-mail broadcasts to your customer base?
23. Do you have critical customer data on PC’s that could be lost or taken and should be on one database?
If you don’t know the answers the questions above (or you have no idea where to get them), you should definitely consider a CRM system for your customer service, sales and marketing areas.
For more information on CRM systems please contact Niall by emailing email@example.com