Great news for businesses investing in CRM technologies. The UK Government has launched a ‘Help to Grow Digital scheme. This scheme will operate alongside the Help to Grow: management scheme. Qualifying businesses will be able to obtain up to 50% discounts on CRM software. There are other qualifying applications that help businesses build customer relationships and increase sales.
What is it?
This Autumn, small businesses will be able to get free impartial advice on how technology can boost their performance through a new online platform.
Eligible businesses will also be able to get a discount of up to 50% on the costs of approved software, worth up to £5,000. Vouchers are initially expected to be available for software that helps businesses:
- build customer relationships and increase sales
- make the most of selling online
- manage their accounts and finances digitally
Who is it for?
All businesses will be able to benefit from free online advice on the platform.
The voucher is expected to be available to UK business that:
- employ between 5 and 249 employees and are registered at Companies House.
- have been trading for more than 12 months.
- are purchasing the discounted software for the first time.
Full details on the businesses and software eligible for the voucher will be published this summer 2021.
How ProAptivity can help
ProAptivity are an independent CRM solutions provider. We focus on the implementation, training, and support of highly customised CRM software solutions. Our CRM software provides customers with the tools needed to deliver successful customer experience management. We help organisations embed CRM best practice throughout their organisation.
We use best in breed technology and offer value at a competitive price. We deliver both on-premise and cloud-based application with enhanced mobile functionality. Our CRM offers workflow automation. This helps businesses streamline processes and improve operational efficiencies.
ProAptivity offer CRM solutions for:
- Sales Automation: helping sales teams meet and exceed revenue targets and build profitable relationships for long-term success.
- Marketing Automation: Enabling automated dynamic, personalised email campaigns, send marketing collateral and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Customer Service Automation: helping you deliver instant support to your customers, exceeding customer expectation.
- Charity Solutions Our CRM solutions offer charities tremendous functionality. Acting as a powerful platform to boost organisational productivity and business insight. It offers enhanced stakeholder engagement through improved communication. Our CRM acts as a tool to aid compliance throughout the organisation in line with good governance practice.
CRM solutions from ProAptivity will enable you to:
- Keep your data in one place.
- Centrally managed shareable contacts, emails, documents, notes, follow-ups.
- Manage Contacts and Appointments.
- Schedule Tasks.
- Record Sales Opportunities.
- Automate Sales Activities.
- Have direct mail capability.
- Manage customer relations.
- Automate back-office tasks.
- Have real-time Business Intelligence and Management Reporting
Other business support available
In addition to this Help to Grow Digital Scheme, support for businesses can be obtained via other platforms. These include:
nibusinessinfo.co.uk, is a free service offered by Invest Northern Ireland. It is the official online channel for business advice and guidance in Northern Ireland.
As the regional business development agency, Invest NI’s role is to grow the local economy.
InvestNI do this by helping new and existing businesses to compete internationally, and by attracting new investment to Northern Ireland.
InvestNI are part of the Department for the Economy and provide strong government support for business by effectively delivering the Government’s economic development strategies.
Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NI Chamber) is a customer-focused, quality assured, business support organisation which enables members to grow both locally and internationally and drive the development of the economy.
ProAptivity are an independent CRM solution provider. We focus on the implementation, training, and support of highly customised CRM software solutions. Our CRM software provides the customers with the tools needed to grow bigger, faster and with more ease.
If you need help with the Help to Grow Digital scheme or in understanding why your business needs CRM, maybe some of our eBooks could help! Alternatively visit Maximizer CRM or Pipedrive CRM for more information.
Contact us today on 028 9099 6388 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you assess if your business is CRM ready.