CRM evolution is imperative in the modern marketplace. We need to embrace this evolution or it will leave our businesses lagging behind. By understanding the problems, opportunity costs and utilising solutions in an agile way, businesses can successfully re-invent their relationship with the consumer and capatilise on the return.
ProAptivity, the Maximizer Software solutions partner in Northern Ireland, announced the release of Maximizer CRM 12 Summer 2012. With more than 180 new enhancements and an optimized interface for the iPad and other Web enabled tablets, all these changes are designed to help Maximizer users capatalise on revenue opportunities with the customer
Key new features included in Maximizer CRM 12 Summer 2012 include the following:
• Optimized iPad performance for today’s increasingly mobile sales teams;
• Nimble search and one-touch connectivity via email/voice enhances mobile CRM performance;
• A new customer timeline that concentrates all interactions between you and your customers in one place. View or access a complete history of communications, including key documents, email threads, sales history, and service issues saved directly from Outlook to contacts in Maximizer.
• Web lead capture forms that qualify inbound sales leads and pull out key contact details, sending them directly to your sales team in Maximizer tracking the follow-up;
• New built-in dashboards that offer customized views for sales account managers, marketing executives and customer support. Clear, compelling graphics make it easy to monitor performance indicators and pick out areas requiring further analysis. Drill down instantly with a single click.
“From full featured CRM capability, including sales, marketing, and service modules, to flexible deployment options, including cloud or on-premises, to Web and mobile access, Maximizer CRM 12 Summer 2012 extends the value of CRM usage to the mobile user,” said Maximizer President Vivek Thomas, in a statement. “With the mixed mode capability organizations can also have the best of both worlds in terms of providing maximum functionality with a minimum footprint.”
ProAptivity specialise in the deployment of CRM solutions into small and medium size businesses. They are the Northern Ireland solutions partner for Maximizer CRM which offers both on-premise and on demand solutions with full Mobile CRM capabilities. For more information contact 028 90735630