Maximizer Software, a leading provider of simple, accessible and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced the launch across EMEA of its new Maximizer™ CRM Live cloud-based solution. Available through a cost-effective, web-based subscription model, for as little as £25 or €30 a month, Maximizer CRM Live provides organisations with a well-established, full-featured CRM system, including Contact Management, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service modules.
The Best of Both Worlds – CRM That Provides Choice and Peace of Mind
With Maximizer Software, customers can choose to subscribe to Maximizer CRM Live or deploy Maximizer CRM on-premise, based on their unique business requirements.
“The on-premise and cloud-based applications are optimised so that users can move from one to the other with minimal technical requirements,” said Mike Richardson, Managing Director at Maximizer Software EMEA. “We provide the best of both worlds. As our applications are built upon the same data model, our migration solution will transfer the user’s entire dataset without any data loss. In addition, our business policy will complement this technical ability and accommodate people who want to migrate from one deployment option to another, based on changes in their organisation or environment. This eliminates the need to switch to another CRM vendor and run the risk of data loss.”
“Maximizer Software has been the software solution of choice for small to medium-sized businesses and divisions of large enterprises for nearly 25 years. With its award- winning features, robust platform, easy deployment and affordable monthly subscription model, Maximizer CRM Live combines a well-established, powerful CRM solution with the simplicity of the cloud. Maximizer CRM Live is designed to boost sales, improve marketing effectiveness, and enrich customer service interactions,” Richardson adds.
Maximizer CRM Live delivers the same powerful productivity to sales, service and marketing teams throughout an organisation as Maximizer CRM’s on-premise solution, with the ease that working in the cloud provides, such as:
• Quick deployment: Simple set-up so users can be up and running within hours from the time of subscription. Designed to run out-of-the-box, Maximizer CRM Live provides all the essential functionality tailored to the day-to-day processes of small and medium size businesses. With no complicated software to set up and no customisation requirements, users can begin transforming their businesses right away.
• Simplicity: Through a Web browser on any operating system, Maximizer CRM Live is easy to use, with little requirement for technical expertise and no need to manage and maintain complex hardware infrastructure.
• Low Upfront Costs and Better Predictability of Operating Expense: Hosting data and applications in the cloud eliminates the up-front investment in software licences, operating system licences, databases, servers, and backup equipment. With subscription pricing, capital expenditure is turned into a predictable operating expense.
• Feature Upgrades: Users will benefit from the latest feature enhancements and upgrades for Maximizer CRM Live as soon as they are available.
• Secure and Robust Platform: Powered by Microsoft® Windows Azure™, Maximizer CRM Live is built on a scalable, load-balanced robust platform, with a guarantee of 99.5% uptime.
Powerful Sales Performance Management and Business Intelligence Tools
Maximizer CRM Live fuels business success with simple, accessible, adaptable CRM that provides the best value in the market. It consolidates all contacts, action items, business communications, forecasts, reports and results into one central hub, making information widely accessible throughout an organisation, yet precisely controlled to suit individual requirements.
Managers can monitor ongoing sales performance from their opportunity window or dashboard. Additionally, Sales Opportunity Monitoring allows sales teams and managers to proactively track opportunities and encourage progress during the sales cycle. To keep managers in the loop, e-mail notifications can be scheduled to alert key personnel when an opportunity has been modified.
Wizard-driven dashboards enable monitoring of key performance indicators that matter most to them. Real-time indicators can be easily customised, reflecting the most meaningful data, including the ability to click through to a deeper level of information or view lists.
Availability and Pricing
Maximizer launches CRM live across EMEA powerful new cloud based CRM Solution expands choice of deployment options for as little as £25 per user.
Maximizer CRM Live is available throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, starting as low as £25 (€30) per user per month for five or more users, or £30 (€36) per user per month for fewer than five users. Customers can access Maximizer CRM Live and sign up for a 30 day free trial at http://www.max.co.uk/cloud
About Maximizer Software
Since 1987, Maximizer has delivered Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and professional services meeting the needs, budgets and access requirements of entrepreneurs, small and medium business and larger corporations. Simple, configurable and affordable, Maximizer CRM enables organizations in all industries and markets to increase sales, enhance marketing, and improve customer service while boosting productivity and revenues. Headquartered in Canada, with worldwide offices and business partners, Maximizer Software has sold over one million licenses to more than 120,000 customers. For more information, please visit: www.max.co.uk or www.maximizer.eu