CRM implementations are driven by companies desire to improve both business processes and individual performance.
Many successful CRM implementations have proven that recording, analysing and more closely managing prospect and customer relationships is an effective way to derive more value from these relationships. In addition is realises a greater return based on the effort and resources being expended to build and maintain then.
Recent research has identified the top 9 compelling reasons for implementing CRM. These are:
- Establishing data-based metrics for marketing and sales efforts (92%).
- Proactive communication with customers (84%)
- Effective custom targeting for sales and marketing efforts (81%)
- Streamline / enhancing the efficiency of customer service / communication (62%)
- Improve data quality (55%)
- Integrate disparate data sources (42%)
- Set focus on providing solutions to customer needs rather than selling products / services (32%)
- Ranking customers by profitability, growth potential, etc. (28%)
- Expand modelling and predictive capabilities (20%)
Fundamentally, the need to stand out and stay ahead of competitors is paramount. CRM is a very practical tool that can add competitive advantage to an organisation with tangible returns. It enables organisations to easily create an Ideal Customer Profile, understand average sales cycle times and focus on those opportunities that they are most likely to convert and maximize Customer Lifetime Value.
To understand more about how the reasons to implement CRM and how it can add a competitive advantage to your business, contact ProAptivity today on 028 90735630 or via email at email@example.com